View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 00:02   Link #76
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
From what I saw Revolutionist only said Flit was as bad and worse than ever (as compared to Flit's earlier state). Can't see how Flit is better than he used to be. After all spent his retirement turning his grandson into a better soldier who'd follow his orders compared to Asemu.
Yeah a shame Asemu didn't follow Flit's orders like when Flit told him specifically NOT to use that Vagan tech helment that would end up damaging his brain. Shame on Flit.

As others have stated here Flit is more or less the same. He's hated the Vagans with a passion since the day his mother was killed and so far their actions haven't exactly garnered any sympathy for him to change that mindset. Decil probably could've but that kid turned into a super devil. I don't see how he could be better or worse anyways when nothing with the Vagans have changed. I'm sure the entire Federation by now is aware of the origins of the Vagans.

And like I stated you cannot ignore the fact that Flit has pretty much grown up knowing nothing but fighting the Vagans as that's all it's been. The show does a good job displaying him as a "cranky old" soldier of the old guard that try to do things his way (seriously who here has never seen an old veteran try to take or maintain control over things because they feel only they can do it?). Fortunately the "new guard" are more or less capable of standing up to him as the MS commander showed and Flit backed down. The end of this episode had him stepping aside and giving everything over to the new guard.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote