View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 05:17   Link #12
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
i'd agree on that, would truly be an interesting thing to see.
The challenge is character exploration. It'd probably require quite abit of thought, though I guess a little OOCness is permissible since we've never seen how Yui would be like in a difficult situation of that level (as oppose to the lesser, mild challenges K-on gives), since K-on never truly throws her into one. What I think though is that Yui can rise to the occasion, when need be, as seen in K-on.

Quote:

To put things into perspective, i wrote a short and posted it into FFT where Fate killed Nanoha, and was in the process of skinning her to wear her skin and be with her forever. The most common reaction was that i had written a touching loving story.
Are you serious? Well, I was planning an Erio X Caro fic, with Lutecia in it, but I'd imagine there'll be legions of Yuri fans demanding Yuri, and Erio to be made the third wheel.

Ahem. A little off-topic.

But the interesting thing about SAO is the kinds of character development one can squeeze from a character when you put him or her in the death game scenario of SAO. I'd say the strongest crossovers would be the ones that take, say a fairly immature (but not stupid) character from a Slice of Life or lighter genre, and make him or her survive the death game.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote