View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 04:45   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Origins of Kirito and Asuna's Romance: Theories and Discussion

I received a request for a discussion topic, and I think it could result in some interesting discussion.

One of the main plot threads in the SAO Aincrad arc was the development of the romance between Kazuto (Kirito) and Asuna. But it can be a bit murky to trace the exact origins of their feelings for each other and how those developed. So, for consideration, these two questions:

1. When do you think Asuna fell in love with Kirito? Please explain and justify your answer.

2. When did Kirito fall in love with Asuna? Please explain and justify your answer.

You may also use this thread to discuss other topics related to the development of their romance in the story, but please do not discuss matters from beyond the animated content outside of clearly-marked spoiler tags. (If you don't know what I mean by "clearly-marked", please read this first.)

Also, should be obvious, but this thread should not be used for any converse shipping purposes, or for anything that is better covered by another thread in this sub-forum.