View Single Post
Old 2007-10-13, 08:24   Link #12941
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I'll do the backlog later, my sister wants to play games.

Spoiler for Tutorial—Astral Magic System:

Well, here's a list of Astral Spells.

Spoiler for Astral Spell List and Description:

I'll field questions later.
There you go again.
Question 1: They don't use regular spells but they should have Linker Cores right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Hound of Artemis is wicked powerful by the description.
Question 2: The quintet looks rather overspecialized. With the exception of the fighter classes, others probably wouldn't be able to do solo missions.
Question 3: Mind listing everything that is considered an element?

@Tk: I'll be brief here since I wanna avoid straying too far away from topic.
IMO a DX10 card wouldn't be worth it right now. Its better to just let Microsoft make it become more compatible with the rest of the world, or the other way around, either works.

Yeah I do think that 250 gig is pretty small. But I don't really download stuff all that fast anyway thanks to me only having a 512Kb/s connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Sadist in that she enjoys watching people drown in the horrors and fears of their past. Which is why I picked certain characters with less than pleasant histories to explore upon. Fate is a gold mine at that.
Hoho...okay now I'm starting to get it. Well that is quite sadistic indeed. I'm not sure if you mentioned yet, but is she going to be an antagonist? Or is she just there to piss people off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Light appears brighter in dark places.
That was yours, mine was about contrasting intelligence. The dumb make the smart feel all fluffy inside. The reason for that was because of all that huha they were stirring up back then in the relationships thread.

Quote:
I have no idea how to make that natural as of now so it'll be awhile I guess.

Gen's a 45 year old dude and Katrina is a nubile teenager.

WILL NOT COMPUTE for me, especially since both of them are mine.
Gen may feel a great urge after 45 years of existence, and sexy seductress isn't helping.

Quote:
You must be touching too much of Chaos' tasty evil. That was probably straight from him.

Although the thought is very tempting
Its not my fault! His evil essence is a parasite that makes its way into people's minds.

Quote:
I smell immense potential not yet seen.
Don't...or the day will come when he breaks the character posting limit with just a chapter alone, no backlogging. *faints*

Quote:
Chaos' corruption driving at you.
It can't be help, sin is sweet after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Make sure you have a Contingency-plan
Don't worry about me, I'm very much single right now. Though I'll try to remember that should the day come when the status changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
I was hoping to use a physically younger male this time... Maybe Koji.
Does.Not.Compute. His personality is just too innocent.

Quote:
Only if you want it to be

"Anta ne~...."
More 528 hit combos? Dango~dango~dango~

Quote:
Think Vita... Now think what would happen if sweet and gentle Spica goes through the same thing...
Speaking about Vita, there this image in the image thread recently of a teenager/adult version Vita, and wow she's erm...hawt!

Edit: Correction, it was the avatar and signatures request thread.

Added (Off topic): You guys just have to see this.
Spoiler for Tsukasa Daikazoku:

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2007-10-13 at 08:39.