View Single Post
Old 2009-05-23, 07:38   Link #53
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
It puzzles me a bit too, why Outside picked Diana. She was a serial killer before the whole deal with Juiz. Did he really think, that a perverted serial killer could change Japan? (I'd better start calling her Yagami Diana Raito).

Not to be rude with any of you, but I was a wee bit disappointed in Saki though. She finally realized it's basically her fault Osugi is missing now, but other than hanging her head in shame, she didn't show much remorse (I mean I was expecting something like "Oh no! Why is this happening with me? Why didn't I called him up in the afternoon/evening?" etc. (between the arranged two o'clock and the dinner there was quite a lot of time, to be frank)
Regarding Diana, even if her methods and her aims were wrong, she was trying to make Japan a better place. It was more than just revenge and self satisfaction. She was even willing to go against the Selelcao systme to do it. I think that's why they chose her. Because she genuinly was trying to save Japan, right from the start. Kondo also said he was the same from the start. I'm sure now that's how they're selected.

About Saki, even her friends knew she felt guily which is why one them punched the fat guy when he was saying too much. I'm glad didn't make her all angsty. She did seem very worried to me but then again she always looks worried so it's hard to say. But I am annoyed that she asked about Akira first rather than both Akira and Oosugi.