View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 23:16   Link #130
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
The problem is that Lelouch was so awesome, that even a cameo from him, would probably lead to fangirls creaming themselves. That is ok, as long as he is not alive. Now, the new protagonist should be really unique, and so has to be related to Lelouch, just to be awesome in the brains section.

All I can tell, is that if I had Lelouch's intellect and charisma, I would consider it to be a superpower, as both of them can be a deadly combination. So the protagonist does not have to have geass, as long as the others in Code Geass universe do. This way, many can relate to the protagonist, who would actually be realistic, and constantly remind us of Lelouch through their behavior, personality, and even certain quotes. In other words, an offspring of Lelouch would be a good way to go. Unfortunately Shirley died, so any other female who bring Lelouch Jr. would probably be speculated to be loved the most by Lelouch, thus taking away the mystery element of who Lelouch actually loved. I vote for Shirley, and a twist might be able to bring her back.
As much as I love Shirley, I highly doubt they're going to bring her back. And it's as you said that any offspring of Lelouch would result in many people believing that the mother was his OTL (can't say I would blame them). It would be nice though if we could get a Shirley-like character (provided she doesn't get horribly killed off like her predecessor) or continue the Shirley element in some way if it's a sequel.

EDIT: @Laurcus: Interesting idea. I'd change the end result around a bit myself, personally. But somehow I don't think Sunrise is going to do it.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote