View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 02:10   Link #18911
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Kuroyoru Umidori is also about 12, so we might expect all the kids from the dark may project to be around that age.
And for some reason or another they'll all somehow end up in in Hamazura's group ... Accelerator will start to feel really envious if it continues like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix91 View Post
I suppose that'd make me the Sunohara of the group...
Who's the Ushio?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Eh, I still have faith it wont become like Bleach, DBZ, or Naruto. Though there's always a possibility to use "forms" as an excuse for sudden power growths or giving old characters new abilities with very little build up. It really makes things more convient and allows a writer to more easily intergrate more and more powrful opponents the heroes must overcome.
You're talking like they've already dealt with Aleister and Aiwass. Actually, I think it's the other way around. They don't upgrade for the sake of having more and more powerful opponents introduced easily ... but instead more and more powerful characters are introduced so they can power up accordingly in order to face the Real Deal Big Bad Guys.
And the most important part is : did a single one of those new powerful bosses have ever been beaten to a pulp by a "powered up" character? And by "bosses" I'm talking about villains more powerful than their antecedent. (you can already exclude fodders like Amata-ojii-san and kakine)