View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 02:52   Link #18914
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I doubt they would just settle for the current known antagonists till the end of the series and really. They're gonna have to go pretty far to top the current guys. I mean unless they decide not to follow "The later an antagonist appears the more broken they are" rule. Sorta like how Freiza in DBZ was really broken than in the next arc he's made out to be a joke compared to the Androids and Cell.

Besides, this Awakening stuff doesn't seem like something they will just let rest as a one time thing and as more powerful antagonist appear it'll be all too tempting to make ascended forms of Awakening. Since the heros can't win all their battles all the time or we'll end up with a Zeorymer(Infamous for the Hero's Mecha being so broken it could one hit all its foes after self-repairing itself).
I get the feeling you're not very familiar with the style of this series (not a criticism, just an observation). consistently Powering up heroes as a method of defeating strong enemies is not one of the concerns you need to have with this series.