View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 17:01   Link #1394
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

but well I kinda feel that "the less of Index in the index series" the better ^^ dont know index with the constant biteing is just annoying.... there are way more interesting girls in the series that could take index spot easyly ^^
Oh... but it seems biting is the only thing you see from her, right?

But unlike other girls from the series there is an actual understanding between Index and Touma, maybe she is the only one who actually understands what kind of things(overall) Touma goes trough.

Quote:
but still I really want to know more about Touma and his past.... his power what is it...how strong it is when released... how he got it and if the power alone can abondon him and go to another person on a free will act. (or after the user death)

his arm is just a vessel or more like a seal that holds inside something more powerfull.... but we dont know what that is... is it a dragon soul/god... or some other existance (satan :P an opposite to god)

the same toumas past is interesting too... before his memory loss (hope he will somehow regain his lost memories in this or other way).... like how did he meet with Misaki a level5... what happened between them that made misaki say that they had a fight and it was becouse of her power (mostly took control over someone and that made touma mad at her)

so generally I would like to know about this past...were they childhood friends...or maybe they walked to the same school earlier but after fight they split ways but touma remained someone important to her.... hard to tell and I really want to learn more about this

Still I wonder if any mind control/influance esper power can work on touma or is he immunte to those becouse of his hand (like how the telepath girl couldnt pass her message via telepathy to him becouse of his arm).... well misaki is a level 5 so strongest ability so I was curious if he is still immune to such level or not
That is Index light novels information, so better speak that on the novels thread.