View Single Post
Old 2004-04-30, 11:26   Link #36
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
That is one of my speculation as well. I am harbouring hope for Wrath to at the end, turn into a 'good guy'. He seems to be the most well adjusted among the Sins. Not to say that his circumstances and environment present a perfect opportunity for him to learn and 'change'. Anyway he did execute the 'divine retribution' role when he revealed his identity then isn't it?
I like the idea of him being wise enough to learn and change, if he's working for a 'divine' purpose then this will place him above the others as they seem to be lead by each other, incapable of acting alone without guidance or advice from their peer. (In the anime it also looks like the others are working around Wrath, or at least trying not to get him involved just yet).

I was thinking he's a different to the other Humonculus, working apart from the trio of Lust, Gluttony and Envy. The way he took down Greed was one of the best bits of the manga for me so far, just such a wicked display of power and ruthlessness that demonstrates his mission.

However I do feel this was slightly undone when he then appears with the afore- mentioned trio, to complete the job. But it remains to be seen how he deals with them...

Sonhex
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote