View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 10:08   Link #47
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Something I think is worth musing about:

So.. Vagan cells were hidden on Earth, and they hanged and interacted among the Earth-faring populace like just any other human beings, like friends and even spouses. To me, the inevitable fall-out is very unimaginable, and perhaps even unfortunate:

-Assuming Vagans did settle on Earth, many families would be torn apart once they find out about their differing allegiances.

-The Feddies would find it impossible to hunt for Vagans among the populace, which complicates the resistance effort even more. (ooh suddenly everything falls in place for Asemu the Pirate to return, to lead the resistance movement with the Feddies completely overrun)
What did I tell ya, sleeper cells! I think it was Skane I suggested it too but I might be wrong...at least about that. Okay enough phony ego stroking.

One other thing I think bears mentioning, if we consider Big Ring the Jaburo of Earth in AGE then chronologically it lasted longer than Jaburo did in the original Gundam since they save near the end of the 2nd Gundam movie only for the Feds to blow it up themselves in Zeta 7 years later. Here Big Ring lasts over 50 years that we know of. I don't think it renders the fighting useless, it's just something that unfortunately happens with bases, kind of like how the Granada Moon base switches Political affiliation god knows how many times in U.C
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote