View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 02:25   Link #3125
Team Rocket Elite

Nothing too surprising today for once. Kanade really blew Yuri away but it doesn't really mean much. You can't really impress in a intra-series match since you can't really tell how much of the overperformance is from intra-series factor. At the very least, it isn't bad. In fact, it's quite a bit better than what Kanade did in the regular season (77% here vs 72% before). Kuroneko continues to show she means business in the playoffs. She beats Yuki worse than Azusa. It's not really good enough to show she can compete with Kanade but maybe she'll do a bit better in the rematch. Haruhi vs Saber went exactly as it did in the regular season. Saber his 51.46% here and had 51.45% in Ruby 5. Neither Saber nor Haruhi looked too great in the playoffs but it seems the fell exactly the same amount. Azusa does as I expected against Kirino so not much to say about that match. Toki get killed in her match which is expected but I'm still sad to see. At least she's still got JSaimoe. I was surprised to see Rea beat Yuki. They already faced in other in an exhibition match back in Ruby and Yuki won that time. It's a fair sized swing for Rea to get where she is now relative to Yuki.