View Single Post
Old 2011-07-08, 06:49   Link #955
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
The two champions I have been playing got nerfed :/

After the nerfing of Irelias healing to her Transcendant Blades (ult), which I accepted with a grain of salt. I had decided on a new stratergy and used it for a more offensive approach. Has now been nerfed in damage. So its Riot telling me "oh noes we cant have you healing off it, oh noes we cant have you doing damage with it either" so right now I really confuzzled. And then they nerfed Jarven which I actully have been liking and his Dragon strike is my favourit skill.

So right now I trying to think of a reason why I should keep playing League of Legends. Is there any reason?
It's simple , they are nerfing the more viable champs showing at DH but also at Ranked.
Honestly , i'm ok with this cuz actually it show you the best champs.
Irelia can handle Solo Top very well & harrass your opponent while she still have full life , it doesn't matter if the opponent harrass her , she got passive lifesteal & ult heal , add philo stone & then she can stand Solo top very well & farm like a pig.
She can even stand against Jarvan who is also a great Solo Top.

You were playing only those two ? No wonder that you don't know how it feels to play against a good Irelia or Jarvan Solo top.

Anyway , good nerf for Alistar , he's a pain of the ass when well played.
But for Ashe :

Quote:
Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 75 at all levels
Slow duration no longer scales with level and now slows for 3 seconds at all levels
Ouch , just hope that your arrow touch your target.

Yes , more Rumble nerf.
A little nerf for GP passive. 4 stacks instead of 5.

Big Buff for Yorick yeah that was predictable
Swain 75% heal instead of 50% for champs but 25% for minions.

So when a buff for Panth ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote