View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 14:08   Link #82
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ You know what's hilarious? 40 freebies and only one Kodaka avatar. Anyway, we have a thread for that, so it's better if you post them there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Just because Sena loses every time they go at it, there's no need to make her the victim of bullying. Sena bashed the cell phone idea from the start, Sena was the who told yozora she should honored to give her yozora's number. l couldn't give a damn if that's not how she really feels the damage has been done. ln an actual situation people would had grown tired with her on "l'm so better than you" attitude. By now she would probably be excluded from friend activities because they would had grown tired of it.

l'm sorry but Sena is no victim but more so a child. when sena knows she's beaten she results to the usual childlike response, a few insults then run away crying.
It becomes one major predicament when a guy makes an argument that starts off in the complete opposite direction to you that you'd have to actually start by commenting on every single sentance, creating a ugly, confrontational and ever-dreaded wall of text, no one likes to see. So for the sake of my sanity, I'm just going to ignore this. Just wanted to clarify that before anyone says anything...