View Single Post
Old 2013-09-05, 13:08   Link #84
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
You guys are being too harsh with this story arc. Stop crying over no Liberal Arts SS arc and deal with this filler.

I have to wonder why they needed data from Meltdowner for their plans to proceed. However, they may be working on a machine that does not work on electricity or something like that. Maybe using machines like puppets on a string? (see Febri in the OP). Also, there maybe a connection between her candy and that fever — be x minutes without that candy and she enters a critical state or something?

Well, there are still four episodes to expand more on their plans.
Its hard to not be at least a little disappointed when they had material and time to do the SS which also met the requirement of the other railgun girls having decent screen time to make up for the sisters arc. I'm going to wait to complain until this is over though because it could end up alright.

We know they are working on some kind of purple tube (or is it a rectangular prism?) that powers and can be used to control robots which must function in some non standard way or Mikoto would have been able to hack it for control. I hope that isn't their end game though... for all their talking about showing the espers with the most power are actually weak, if they try to beat the level 5s with security robots that will be lame. We don't really know Febri's purpose yet though, but I think theres a good chance we will learn of that angle next episode.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote