View Single Post
Old 2011-01-16, 21:08   Link #124
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I don't know if it was right or wrong, but it was very fitting of Tsukasa's personality (if a bit overdone since she'd been holding it all in for so long). And if he'd said that her natural character was bad, that would have been wrong. I just feel like in that one he made a very appropriate suggestion, to either apologize or do exactly what the bullies had said she would do because they thought she was slacking off. The only other option would end up working the girl to death.

On the other hand he asks this girl to go with him and reveal a cruel deception that broke many hearts and try to see if they'll forgive her now that she's won their man; this does not seem appropriate, though I'm honestly not sure what would be appropriate in this situation.
Oh, I do agree that Junichi's suggestion was still an appropriate one to keep Tsukasa from overworking herself to the point of breakdown, as one needs to realize one's limitations as Clint Eastwood would say. Sticking with that point and minimizing any mention of character issues would have probably helped Junichi make his point more effectively without confusing Tsukasa.

As for Risa, it's hard to say a specific proper response, only that it would vary from person to person.