View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 04:33   Link #879
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Senriyama could easily match up against the Nagano teams. Just imagine Toki vs Kyaputen.
Hokuto Ujou Haran Ken! *Got orgasm from an unknown beam from Toki and explodes while in heaven*

Can imagine how the fight will go out. Since Kyaputen can read people's wait and tell which tiles are dangerous and Toki's riichi ippatsu tsumo, we can see a fight there.

@Marina2: Look at my post on how to unlock characters in touhou mahjong 3d. There are no story modes for 3d.

Of course, like what Sentinel said, Kuro's ability seems bugged and filled with holes that can be easily read by enemies.(But there are many ways to make use of that skill efficiently, say, you have many doras on your hand. Usually if its an ankou, she will kan with the other being a dora which has an anko already. Which you know what will happen to the last dora if all kan'd. Since all doras go to her, tsuu kan tsu may be possible, if she rinshan kaiho, no one knows what will happen to Teru later.(Knowing thats Saki's style.))

Well, I am not supposed to show you this but look...

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17915075

Since I can't keep giving rep(There is a limit.), I am giving cookies. Guess the meaning behind the video shown.(Totally very easy since there are comments.)

Time limit: 10.30pm (+8 GMT)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-05-28 at 09:38.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote