View Single Post
Old 2007-10-30, 03:55   Link #27
renzeru
BLUE_rex

Send a message via MSN to renzeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
OK here are mine.
1. How come when you are a "soul" you can get physically sick like rukia's sister and Ukitake? Ukitake coughed up blood in an ep. that means one of two things Tuberculosis or Lung Cancer... how can a soul get those? Never really got that.

2. In one of the early episodes when they first got to the SS chad ran into that parakeet kid and the kid told him when you go to the soul society you don't grow or change but rukia and renji and other did grow up...
From what I understand and probably read somewhere, SS is a kind of purgatory, there is supposed to be a higher SS where people that died properly went. Rukia and Renji grew up because they had a large riatsu that needed constant feeding.

Quote:
3. In the SS there were markets that rukia, renji and their friends stole from. Why have market at all when most souls don't eat anything? and how was there rice and fruit there?
Rukia said it in one of the episodes, that even though they don't need to eat (most of them) they can taste things, and probably is why people would rather eat stuff that has taste than nothing.

Quote:
4. How dose a soul die? and where dose it go after that? eg. rukia's sister.
From what I understand, when one dies in SS they are reborn in the real world with no memories. So it must be a pretty bad loss to die and start from zero.
renzeru is offline   Reply With Quote