View Single Post
Old 2011-02-28, 12:44   Link #76
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
With all the cries against Ichika's 'moral character', I can't see any of us acting any better if put into his situation. With IS, females have tipped the gender balance of power - and he has 5 up-and-coming new stars to the IS World Stage all gunning for his affections openly and a school full of girls who are at least interested in talking with him. Not to mention his (hawt) older sister can be considered a living legend within the IS world.

I know I sure wasn't a saint when I was 15years old.... He would have had to have training from a monk to withstand that sort of daily temptation. That and Chifuyu wasn't around as much since she was working so of course she couldn't smash his head in if he did something out-of-line.
Around the Junior High to the Senior High the kids' hormones go through the roof. There's no way a "15" year old would act that dense and he never went to an "all boys" school. We know that he went to a regular school since he knows Ran and Rinn from back then.

Regardless his behaviour is unusual to the point that even his classmates/friends are pointing that out and why some of us suggested he was gay.