View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 06:32   Link #273
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Glad I bought the Tekken tag HD with the movie! No need to DLC the school girl costumes and movie devil forms of Jin and Kaz.

Shin is in the game?! WTF?! I still can't get over the one hit KO back breaker Heihachi did to him. A pretty pathetic addition in my case.

Wonder if Forest will play exactly like Martial Law? Also at 2:05 damn if that is Forest Law's ending looks like another stupid comedy ending, much like the Mishima family meal.... XD

Also there is now a clothing ripping here on Tekken?! O_O 2:18 Lilly gets her clothes ripped off by Combot.

Now instead of cutomizing your own character giving moveset, they made combot. Aww...I wanted to make my own character.

Glad to see even Miharu is given a break here to be in Tekken.
Same here, I kinda expected this will come, so that's why I bought the Hybrid Pack

Those Blood Vegeance extras are still a rumor, although the source is quite reliable, from 2ch.
About Shin... well, blame the people who flooded Harada's twitter wanting him to be added >_> he was clearly not a fighter. Although his case should be the same as Miharu's, just a mere palette swap.

That ripped clothes thingy only happen in Fight Lab mode IMO, it was seen on the fight lab demo video recorded at E3. Hopefully the combot can be "skinned" into a custom or existing character

As for Miharu and Forest, the hints are only these:
- the "forest law" name on one of the ending thumbnails
- Law's name is now written as "Marshall Law". (Look at the video when it mentions the team battle mode)
- The one running behind Xiaoyu in one of the ending thumbnails might be Miharu