Send a message via MSN to WBoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Spoiler:

Notice Azusa's blush XD

Spoiler:

She blushes again and scolds Yui for interrupting XD

Spoiler:

Azusa's relieve of Mio's reaction, then she suddenly remembered Yui's candy.
Honestly, that's the... f-ing cutest thing I've ever seen in the whole entirety of K-On. lol Gawd, am I sorry for not reading the manga. Way better than the anime in some parts... if only the homosexuality aspects are dropped. Heh.

But yeah, I'd have loved to see that scene being brought onto the screen - or did they? I couldn't remember. Again, this is one of those times when I think I'd notice if they pull this cute an Azusa/Mio moment in S2 (and seeing the lesbianism implied in those manga scans, I'm pretty sure this time that scene wasn't really adapted, haha). If they have trimmed away the Yuri aspects, though, it would've worked as a really sweet scene (added with KyoAni's slice-of-life aspects, and you might get an "I respect you as a senior, Mio-senpai" moment even :3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea
I think, the panty incident's just a catalyst. Back in their first school festival, you can see that as soon as the curtain's open, we can hear some audience shouted "who's that? she's so cute". Those are normal, though. Well, after all, if we like a person, we almost always notice their appearance first, right? then it moves to their personality etc.
Again, another aspect I took for granted 'coz it seemed so insignificant. I get what you mean, about the catalyst part. Nevertheless, this remains as one of those aspects we have to infer for ourselves. It is not blatantly explained or confirmed why the students of Sakuragaoka like Mio, so we only have those 'who's that' and 'she's so cute' comments to work with, along with the probability that the panties incident is indeed just a catalyst for better reasons to like Mio.

Quote:
You should watch it
Yeah, I just did. Not entirely quality in portraying Mio the way she was in S1, but after 21 episodes of moe-blob (so to speak), I'm glad this episode came along.

Quote:
Yeah, it's kinda difficult to be the only "sane" person in a group XD
Ho ho, indeed it is. I wish the show would also emphasize from Mio's PoV how difficult this is for her - not that there's anything wrong with having a little fun amidst the hard work, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Just trying to prove the point that you can argue for anything.
Yeah, bloopy, you just confirmed that you were trolling, since you directly ignored that my acknowledgment of accepting Ryonea's views, not arguing against her, even though they contradicted my views in many parts.

Also, just to add, thanks to Ryonea for appearing. Even though it was not of your intention, you inadvertently revived the Mio thread greatly through your views. haha