View Single Post
Old 2009-08-23, 04:05   Link #104
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I think it is the other way around.

Kanbaru is dangerous to Senjougahara what with that twisted wish giving oddity.

I think Koyomi lied to Senjou, not to protect Kanbaru, but to protect Senojugahara from Kanbaru.

Senjougahara cannot survive a confrontation with an enraged oddity like he can.
Very good point. I understand the implication. I think it's also safe to assume Senjogahara was speaking candidly when she mentioned that she would kill anyone who tries to kill Araragi. It's common knowledge that she solely possess the right to kill Araragi and no one else. I had such a blast watching two episodes in one sitting. This show is simply amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Or when she finds out Araragi has spent a whole day with Kanbaru (.. "Kanbaru?" .. - killing aura - ).
Oh,... but his crime goes beyond that of spending time with Kanbaru. He was loudly wandering if pantsus were there or not there, (word caption read in the background: "guilty, not guilty") underneath when the subject was casually raised. Final sentencing will be rendered by Senjougahara. I'll be holding my breathe. *large inhale*
monir is offline   Reply With Quote