View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 18:46   Link #3047
ghost_zero5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I think the big question is whether or not dead people count as "persons".

Could a helicopter make it through that storm, I wonder? >_>
If a ship can't get through, a helicopter isn't much more likely. In contrary to planes helicopters are quite "sensitive to" storms/winds. Of course, you don't have problems with the waves, so regarding this he would be at an advantage but the main problem here is the wind and that should be a huge problem for the helicopter.

Quote:
edit: Anyway, as I tried to explain earlier, just because you are anti-Fantasy doesn't necessarily mean you don't think magic exists. It means, technically, that you think the murders weren't committed with magic. Personally, I don't think Beatrice is a witch, or at least not in the way she presents herself. I do think Bernkastel and Lambdadelta exist as some kind of entity, but "witch" is perhaps a label they give themselves when they associate with the world of Umineko.
That's a whole different point because that is more or less what I think anyway that the murders were commited by a human but I still think that witches in the Umineko world exist but are maybe not exactly what we think they are or at least their objectives are likely totally different than what it seems.
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote