Old 2012-09-07, 20:41   Link #83
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoscotto View Post
for what i read in other forums the h-scenes are manga-only contents
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetiger027 View Post
I remember reading somewhere that the manga is really different from the novel and the anime will be really different from the manga.
I see, if that is the case then there shouldn't be anything to worry about then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Still looks like the best show of the season to me.
HunterXHunter is still ongoing well into the fall! It might be among the better side, from the looks of it, but it's too early to call it the best when there are strong competitors in the run as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I hope it's two cours since the story spans quite a few years (Starting when the characters are 12 and ending when they're 26, from what I heard).
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarqu View Post
Wow, if that is true, I really do hope this series is two cours.
Once again, I have not read the novel so I don't know how extensive the content within the 1000+ pages actually is, but I would think that a single decently paced cour should be more than enough to cover the content.

Mind you, I won't mind it much if they decided to expand on the novel and add a lot of new content that makes it fit into 24-26 episodes, since I think there is more to the premise and the world here that could be explored. But still, I'd rather they keep it short and do it well.

Quote:
I know Hidamari Sketch will be great
*brofist*