View Single Post
Old 2008-09-20, 10:37   Link #410
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Thank you so much! I always find the popularity results interesting, but not many people are interested in scanning them.
Code Geass is totally victorious this month. This is a poll for all anime series, and Code Geass occupied half of the 10 seats in favorite female plus 3 out of 10 in favorite male.

About the NT male characters... In many places I saw comments like "7 times of votes! Behold! This is victory of virginity! "

I think People are bored of Lelouch sitting on the throne while the others has no chance

Yes, I also find the popularity poll interesting like, which R2 character will be the first to pop out in top 20 etc. The first one that appears in Animage if I didn't remember wrongly is Li Xingke (Top 30), followed by Gino who has his place in top 20. Then you see Jeremiah went up in NT and Suzaku fallen out of top 20 etc. Mainly based on how the series is playing out. Lelouch's throne is impregnable. No one can shake it yet . I think he is already no. 1 for 20 times in Animage as of now. I remember an article on Lelouch tying with Kira Yamato with 14 time of No. 1 place in the Animage poll way back in April.

Erm.. what does it mean by "This is victory of virginity!"?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote