View Single Post
Old 2008-09-20, 12:03   Link #412
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoiler for Macross Frontier last month:

Oh, I got it (recalled that episode of Macross Frontier )

I LOL-ed when Suzaku fell out of top 10. And LOL-ed again seeing he's labeled "out of rank last month" this month. It's uncommon for a #2 male cast to fall out of rank. XD
Xingke had the potential, but didn't get enough screentime. ><
Jeremiah is amazing. He isn't a main character, and not even in main supporting group (like Hibari in Reborn), yet he stayed in rank for 3 months already! I bet he will have no problem next month either. If this keeps up maybe it'll be another record.
However, Suzaku is back in a 'spin'! He will stay for a while longer for the reason of fighting at Lelouch's side People are biased .
Yeah, Xingke needs more screentime. He had even lesser screentime as compared to Gino, Gino was even on top 20 for at least 2 months in Animage. Where is Rolo (NT) if this is the case ? Just because he done things he shouldn't? Poor boy. I feel that he has more potential compared to the rest. Another factor, his look! Rolo looks plainer gayer compared to other hotter guys like Xingke and Gino. I'm so when I saw him up in Animedia for a few month and this month finally in top 20.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote