View Single Post
Old 2004-08-07, 22:28   Link #27
NovionSolarius
MysticAngelis

Send a message via AIM to NovionSolarius Send a message via MSN to NovionSolarius Send a message via Yahoo to NovionSolarius
Actually after reading through so many of the threads in this section (GOD there are a lot. I stopped at page 9), and thinking a bit, I really think that they chose the best ending, the one that had the most impact (enough to throw you into emotional chaos for a week).

While Haruka's ending settled better emotionally with me (I downloaded the game and toyed around with it without even knowing japanese!! twas fun and random!), it would be missing so much if Takayuki just dropped Mitsuki. The emotional bindings are really really difficult to sort in this series. After all, three years have passed and new relations have been woven. There is no clear answer.

I think they chose the best ending of endings, even though personally I disagree with Takayuki's decision. It was the most moving.

Aaannd I'll stop there so that I dont turn this into any more of a spoiler thread (not that it isn't already ^^; )