View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 12:24   Link #373
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm not sure if I'm following you here. Are you saying that all-girls schools aren't a likely place for lesbians to be at?

Well, I think it makes some sense for a teenage lesbian to want to go to an all-girls school, lol.
Yes, there will always be lesbians.. even in mixed schools.... What I'm saying, is they're far different as anime shows to us.

Quote:
I'll grant you that the yamato-nadeshiko being a lesbian does seem a bit contradictory, yeah.
What I meant was these are very feminine types and as we normally see, most lesbians are masculine in behavior and even in appearance...

Quote:
Nanoha is a fairly normal girl. Fate is a bit on the quiet side, but she's not too far off from normal. Homura's character goes through quite a bit of evolution, and she feels like a fully realized character because of it (i.e. not really an archetype). Kyouko is a fiery, tomboyish redhead. Sayaka is a slightly tomboyish genki girl. The one confirmed lesbian in MariMite is also tomboyish. Saki Miyanaga is slightly boyish with a very "normal girl" personality (her mahjong talents notwithstanding). Nodoka is a dream girl for either gender.
Oh my.... really? Thank goodness I wasn't wrong.... but wait ...Homura?! Anyway.. as if I'll watch them... Hmmm... so Nanoha is lesbian? I nearly got beaten when I ask if she was... I even did a research to validate the claim...Hah! Poor girl... LOLs. Glad I stick to the doujinshi where she shares her husband with Fate...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote