View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 13:23   Link #32
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by julioalqae View Post
actually...i love the filler in the railgun S1 with the attempt to show the side of student life in academy city...but this current filler is really...hmmmmmmm...dull???

and why i don't feel it was kamachi because......., he never give a inconsistency in term the revelation of the darkness....and......do you believe kamachi would make that kind of dull villains???........., maybe he just gave the description of the guide "how to make to aru villain and to aru plot content" to the scriptwriter and the plot ruined all
I also liked the filler in Thelestina in S1, save a few exceptions (like Thelestina leaving the control room unguarded so that Saten could have her moment and the derailment of some characters like Kongou, Kuroko and Uiharu), but this.... there are no words.

The villains were especially dull and incredibly forgettable, like the Gravitron Bomber or Trick. Their motivations were ridiculous, their supposed strength was ridiculous, the idea of them being even a slight threat against AC or the true darkness was retarded and the fact that their retarded powered suits weren't curb stomped in two minutes by a pair of Six Wings is amazing. And where the hell was Etzali
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote