View Single Post
Old 2013-10-12, 18:53   Link #151
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
L-Elf's betrayal most likely wasn't made public knowledge. Having their best student defect? I would want to keep that on the down low too.

-

That's before he knew about the Magius. Furthermore, he wants to bring Revolution - he never said he wanted to rule Dorssia. Not to mention that his home country was conquered by Dorssia or Dorssia killed his parents due to his childhood flashbacks.
I think they would cover it up too. Also, it doesn't matter if the Fueher hears about it, Cain won't get in trouble or anything. The two are best buddies and have each other's back.

As for L-elf going back, I don't mean ruling Dorssia, I mean simply living there. Despite his past, L-elf has steadfastly agreed with Dorssia's methods. He also seems to care about the people of the country as he not only is going through with this revolution, but he sticks up for their overgrown military, stating that all Dorssia wants to do is protect its people.

I hope they will go into the whole Bloody Tuesday event and explain what happened. Also what was with the two coups that happened, one 12 years ago, and other 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Ok, now say he does try to infiltrate Dorssia. Don't you think Cain would consider that possibility? I mean he was one step ahead of L-Elf when he tried that Trojan horse plan.
It could actually go towards Cain's purpose if he expected L-11 to try something, caught him, and then blackmailed L-11 into becoming some sort of double agent. With Amadeus' help, he could use Lieselotte as leverage. We do see a point where L-11 re-dons his old uniform and he doesn't look happy about it. Also, we don't see L-11 around a lot with the other 5 pilots in the preview scenes. We can assume he separates from them at some point. This could place a hitch with Haruto and his plan to feed off only L-11. The Valvraves may then be on a borrowed clock energy wise, unless the others start to feed off humans too.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu