View Single Post
Old 2010-02-25, 12:38   Link #88
Kafriel
Senior Guest

About hair: dandruff is visible, if it's not then scratching your head or playing with your hair can reveal flakes. It doesn't DO anything, but it's annoying, there's many kinds of shampoo for it. Weak hair needs a lot of love, don't use shampoo in the morning but do wash them regularly (with shampoo) and cut it more frequently; new hair is much stronger, growing hair to certain lengths can considerably weaken it if not taken care of properly. There's lotions for dry hair in order to return it to a normal condition as well as many types of conditioners to increase volume if necessary.
Skin care has already been discussed a bit, but anyway: too much sunlight is bad for your skin, but a certain amount is necessary in order to produce vitamin D, keeping yourself clean will prevent layers of dead cells from appearing and the fresh layers are smoother. Tanning is a personal preference and comes with known (I like to believe) dangers.
If you like working out, make sure you don't tone your muscles or gain bulk too fast, abrupt changes to your muscles leave permanent marks on your skin. Those are of a red-blue hue when first appearing and turn white later, looking like stitches...for example, I hate three lines under my left shoulder because I started working out in my teen years, thus increasing my already increasing volume.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote