View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 12:23   Link #52
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akigakuyuu View Post
*pops in* Man, after years and years, I finally make an account here. Oh Wing, what you do to me.

Yikes, what a curve ball. I thought W was long dead and closed. I'm excited at the concept of more, but equally scared. If it's done well it could be brilliant... or it could just read like awful fic. I would hope Sumisawa would do a good job though.

To me this looks branched from the EW manga ending. I'm guessing Aurora is Relena and she's cryogenetically frozen for some reason. The fact that Dr. J seems to have made the chamber leads me to believe Heero was in on it.

Also, I'm on the boat for the theory that Duo is watching over Heero's kid while daddy is MIA. Though, I think Heero would punch Duo in the face if he knew Duo was calling his son 'Duo' as well. I'm guessing the kid's name of 'Duo' is an alias, which makes me wanna say '1xR' because the kid's name would have been public knowledge were he Relena's kid.

Though, we could all be wrong and it's just a repeat of Episode Zero with Duo taking in a streetrat. That would be kinda lame though, Idea reuse much?

Also, I'd hate to see Sally dead. She was my favourite female after Relena.

Does anyone have scans or transcripts of the whole prologue?

In regard to the 'official' status being granted almost exclusively to animated stuff, thus counting out Ground Zero and Blind Target... what of the Blind Target radio drama? I tend to consider bringing on the seiyuu to be a sign of at least semi-canon.

President Catalonia... we're all going to die. =X
I'm pretty sure the young boy is Duo's son. He has his hair tied in a braid and Duo's relationship with Hilde was made pretty clear in the series, EW and related material.