Thread: Visiting Japan
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-26, 22:38   Link #198
CTU:AGENT_HOGAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
So why do you want to move to Japan CTU:AGENT HOGAN? I mean it's a big world and there's plenty of places to move to.

Well anyway, getting a job in NY depends on who you know, it's all about connection.

I think it's a good idea to move closer to you family, you'll have the support if anything ever goes wrong.
Well i got extended family in ireland

and i got my brother in laws and my sister in pittsburgh,PA

and why japan well here

>well i'm bend into anime since i saw "akira" for the first time and i was intrigue by this and well i get to know anime little by little thank " Sci-Fi AnimNation - that where they show all the cool anime " and well i got hook and my friend intoduct me to "jpop" and i didn't what jpop was unilt he explain like my favorite anime like

From Orginal Gundam & Akira to Dot.Hack he explain about how japanese muscian loan there music for op and en credit for anime and i get to know more about jpop and including jrock "from online"

my first real crush on jpop artist was " ayumi hamasaki " for inuyasha

and i can say that i use to collect action figure but not anymore i gave it up and sold them on ebay " some anime and some non anime "

and also from the movies like

Mr.Baseball
Black Rain " My Favorite "
Lost In Translation
Kill Bill 1 & 2
That Christopher Lambert Film "where he was being chase by ninjas on that train and get help by another ninjas"
Ju-on 1 & 2 " aka The Grudge 1 & 2 "
The Brother "is a good yakuza / americana gangsta film - ending suck "
Battle royale 1 & 2

Last edited by CTU:AGENT_HOGAN; 2007-01-26 at 22:53.
CTU:AGENT_HOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote