View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 16:50   Link #403
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Don't know if it means anything to the thread, but sometimes names mean more than what they are...
Spoiler for Name explaination paragraph:

C.C. will probably be the catalyst again, unless it's far enough back that her personality is slightly less passive than what it is in the modern Geass world. I'm hoping she plays a little more direct role in the plot, in my personal opinion. But not enough to steal the spot light, of course.

...Agh, man. I hope they don't retcon the "Haven't met anyone like you" thing.

Hopes are that it's a little more than rebellion this time around-- I'd like to hear more about the fictional history behind Geass rather than have them revamp the rebellion story.
It's times like these I wish I paid more attention in the Asian units in Social Studies. (The history in itself is fascinating, from what I remember. Miss Chinese in particular.)

I think it depends on how Renya's personality is made that will see how far C.C. goes as a character, and where the plot leads. If Code Geass was done from the view of Suzaku, it'd be done a little differently. If Renya is like both Lelouch and Suzaku, then this is going to hit the fan pretty fast in terms of inverse collapse. (In a good, chaotic way.)