View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 04:56   Link #63
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

SHOUT OUT IN TODAY'S EPISODE: "Apollonius"

SPOILERS: TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED EP 13

So I gather that Mykage was around 24,000 years ago and so was Zen ( they seem to know each other quite well, down to the very fact that neither of them is actually in their real body).

And we find out that thanks to the "red strand of fate" Kagura shows off his elemental power "sakasama" or "reverse". Now that red strand of fate thing that powered up Kagura's mech reminded me of Sirius's 'red path' as you might call it.

Oh and we also find out that Amata, might not really exsist (dadadaduuUUMM....) So I believe he is in the same position as Zen and Mykage (he's just not aware of it at the moment)..."If you don't smell, you don't really exist"... Mikono clearly does not want Kagura to kiss her (poor guy, looked like a wounded puppy) we also get to see some of the main pilots union glows altogether (should pause to distinguish them).. but Amata's glow looks quite familiar (I'd have to say the glow around Mikono looks familiar too ne)?

Oh and I really loved the Yunoha x Jin shipment until they decided to "PINEAPPLE" Jin in the face :C