View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 05:17   Link #4032
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Maybe this should’ve been posted in Gunpla Thread, but I’m curious. We know that Gundam anime is pretty much an add for the model kits, right? So what’s Sunrise & Bandai’s goal in adding Perfect Strike in SEED at a time like this? I mean, considering we already got Launcher/Sword Strike in FG, NG, MG & RG forms, what will Bandai do to give us the actual Perfect Strike? We know the combined Launcher/Sword/Aile pack doesn’t make the actual Perfect Strike. So, will they give us additional parts for the already existing Launcher/Sword Strike kits, or will they make a brand new kit in the future? New Strike MG perhaps? (Personally, I hope it’s the latter coz I really really want MG Strike to be overhauled. It already looks outdated and dorky even compared to MG Strike E).

Also, do people (SEED fans) actually like that this SEED Remaster is tied in with that Destiny series?

As for Athrun bowing to the blind man....I don’t know. Japanese-custom-applied-in-anime aside, Maybe he didn’t know that the man was blind at first.