View Single Post
Old 2006-08-21, 14:33   Link #3
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The episode was, like episode 1, a Very Good episode.

This Pervert/Idiot Vs. Masochistres is just too amusing.
Oh yeah Louise is pure evil (personality : ZERO). Poor echy-Saito.

The Animation is very nice. I love the way they do the eyes. Everything else is very relaxing. I personally don't understand why they placed the school in such a desolate place. Its like in the middle of nowhere. It would have been nicer if they made some ferry forest or something. Hmm... maybe there was some forest but Louise burned it down. Or blew it up. Well, I guess its not that bad if the main setting is a little simple. (Wonder how long until Louise starts nuking stuff)

The Story is excellent. Nice old fashion slow passed story, just what the doctor ordered. It was nice to see Saito in action from the second episode. I'm guessing that's his only power, good thing IMO. I personally love these simple stories were the protagonist doesn't have some super-overwhelming-unimaginable unstoppable power, but just a little advantage. I'm not sure if Saito will loose this little power of his or if it will become useless, but Louise probably has the power to enhance it.

Hmm...
Lets see...
Louise summoned a warrior as her familiar...
She blows things up...
In the opening we see her casting some spell... probably on Saitos sword... Hmmm... maybe she really has no affinity for any elements that Guish mentioned in Ep1... maybe she's not a regular mage... I say she's a witch... lol... the title actually suites her...
I guess her skill power is enchantment...
Well I wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally raises the dead... lol

I loved that little moment (when Saito was all beaten up) when she warmed up a little, hope to see some more in the future.

Love the Music they decided to use. Can't say it sounds new, but its a nice selection, loved the music at the end of the battle.

Q. Does "nuki" (that's what it sounds like when Louise is saying it) mean "food" ?