View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 05:27   Link #3774
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well Claire being interested and curious about kamito's past is understandable. And I do agree that using tears to make a person talk their past is wrong.

Almost every time the subject of kamito's past comes up(like volume 4, 6 and 8) Claire seems dead set and learn more about Restia. Restia was a big part of kamito's past so wanting to knew her understandable, but Claire seems more interested in their relationship, Kamito has made it clear that is not ready to or doesn't want to talk about her and their relationship. And instead of respecting his wishes and waiting for him to tell her about Restia she press him with questions or for answer out Restia.
And this is something that I really hate about her A, while I can understand that she wants to know more about his past and especially his relationship with Restia I can't forgive the way she chose to achieve this.
She seems to not understand that she only makes Kamito suffer in this way.
Like you point out would be much better for her to wait that Kamito himself tell her about this.

Von Himmel@ While I can understand this and even agree with you on some extent is still wrong .
She pretty much loses points like this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote