View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 07:24   Link #6077
zibi88

ehhhh when people take pic links from 2ch... than please reupload them on different servers.... since 2ch page delates pictures really fast so all those links are dead by now..... so cant see any pic of the spoiler.....

anyway Hayate was so screwed up...... 10years of waiting to reunite with athena... and the purpose he had no girlfriend....... and Athena just stops here >__< ....the same Hayte is left in a spot that he doesnt know if tis the end for him and athena forever so he can get a normal girlfriend.... or he will stay like for the past 10years... waiting for athena and wont get any girlfriend becouse of it..... personaly I dont want to see NagixHayate becouse its just wrong...... I root for AthenaxHayate or HinaxHayate..... cant see any different ending ^^ (athena sacrificed kinda more than nagi... she kinda backed off from hayate... like sacrificeing her own love...... while nagi only money that she did not worked for but she got from mother/grandfather and was spoiled by it (well hayate desroyed athenas house too :P)....

I would be WAY WAY better if she tagged along to Japan... her presence would develop all girls around hayate...

well Hina might start to dig what happened with Athena and the same learn that she stayed in greece and wont be comeing here.... so she might think this is her opportunity.... yet she has no idea that nagi crushed that stone and so she could have lost the inheritance (maybe athena calls mikado and says to give it back since mistress destroying the stone was not in the rules )

yet it would lead to where it started.... like nothing happened
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote