View Single Post
Old 2009-10-26, 10:55   Link #239
Joe_fh

Thanks for the music. Now I feel like listeing to the DtB sountrack and rewatching the epiodes with Yin (13-14)
Indeed the music in s1 was really good and made every scene deeper. We haven't seen enough of DtB s2 but the music isn't bad at all. They are in somewhat different styles so I don't think we can actually compare them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
So if they are traveling north by ferry, would their next destination be Sakhalin or Kuril?

An alternate route could be Vladivostok ---> Vanino (40 hours), Vanino ----> Sakhalin, Korsakav, Sakhalin ----> Wakkanai, Hokkaido There's a trip guide for this route here.
I don't think they should be tavelling North since well Japan is South-East, mostly South. Their best bet would have been Toyama if they were going to Japan where they actually need to go. Toyama is the biggest port on that side of Japan so ships travel from Vladivostok to there on a regular basis. But form the preview we saw that they went North for some strange reason so I guess the choices are limited.
As far as I know Sakhalin and Vanino are part of Russia. The sign on the street in the preview wasn't in Russian (as far as I can remember it was in the left part of the screen and there was a big one in the beckground before that) so from that I'd go with the Kuril Islands. Especially if you consider the fact that those islands are small and probably are a good place to hide.
Actually I'd like to point out a third option - the town called Sapporo in North Japan. It fits with the big buildings that were flooded in the preview. And it's still North and in Japan so it counts. And it has a river which might have caused the flooding.