View Single Post
Old 2004-09-16, 14:13   Link #6
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

WTF

Man I can't believe I just saw this chapter. This wasn't suppose to happen like this. It wasn't suppose to be this predictable. And why does Sasuke look so damn stupid. He looks like a mini imp as Curse Seal Lvl 2. For him to be Kishimoto's favorite character, you'd think that he would look a thousand times more cooler than that. Naruto will always have him beat in that department then. He looks like the undead. I think I saw him on Resident Evil 2 last week. This is getting really disappointing. At first it was okay. I lived throught he Itachi flashbacks, enjoying them each week. I lived through the back and forthness of this fight a lil too long though. I just hope that it doesn't scare off a lot of the Naruto Fanfare. A lot of people don't really post on here anymore that were regular posters on here. The only thing that seems worth translating in this chapter, and I hope someone has some skills to translate this, but what did Kakashi think/say at the end of the chapter? That's all that's worth looking at really. LOL. Sigh...

Edit: And when is the last time some actual ninjutsu happened. Besides the storyline, IMO Naruto stood on it's on as one of the greatest mangas/anime because of the different types of ninjutsus, genjutsus, taijutusu, and any other jutus out there in this story. The story is really starting to shy away from what made it popular. I can't believe that I said that either. The only thing that is making this popular may be just the characters that are involved. But, this may be something that is leading up to one of the greatest stories ever told, whenever that will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko
Sasuke looks like Super Saiyan.
Yeah he does lol. Looks like a fake ass SSJ Krillin
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote