View Single Post
Old 2010-11-07, 14:38   Link #5
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

地味子きたー☆

So they basically combined the Manabi-centric chapters from v2 and v3 from the LN and I think the pacing was really good. This is the reason why I like Manami, she's the plain and normal girl that balances out all the craziness from Kirino and her friends. Manami is soooooooooo cute >w<b

The main thing that really came out is the close childhood friend relationship between Manami and Kyousuke, and that they understand each other's feelings and his desire to keep things as they are. Even the way that the Tamura family interacts with Kyousuke is way different from how his own family treats him. So he doesn't mind going over to her place. Manami's grandparents are as hilarious as I imagined them in the LN, especially with grandpa's stealth tactics. Rock needs more time!

This is definitely my fav ep so far. The Manami/Kyousuke mutual teasing about going to the bath together was a scene I was totally looking forward to. And Rock's perfect timing on the shamisen strumming killed me XD

They even managed to add some Kirino x Meruru dakimakura action and some door/chair kicking. The Kirino ofuro shot probably wasn't needed, but hey, I ain't complaining. Also, Akagi finally gets introduced. Oh, and the Niconico style comments in the OP killed me XD "Imouto ja nai jaan wwwww"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Btw. I haven't watched it with subs, what's the title's meaning for the next episode?
My little sister can't be this much of a novelist.

Spoiler for Possible next ep:

P.S. Is Halloween even common in Japan?

Last edited by Micchi; 2010-11-07 at 15:04. Reason: きりのたんはーーーーーーーー?