Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-12, 10:58   Link #110
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
As I said, the problem isn't the writing. Writing can be better in latter episodes and usually it is, as they get into the groove of the plot). But the background music and lazy animation aren't going to improve. I've only seen production quality get worse as a series goes on, never better. Likewise I've never seen a "boring male" anime character suddenly grow a personality in any previous show either.

It's not psychic powers, it's just common sense and experience.
In other words, the show can get better, right? Because when you talk about a show getting better or not, you are referencing to the entire thing, which includes the story.
As for BGM, I don't really think you can judge a show's BGM by just the first episode. You probably haven't even heard all of the soundtrack.
As far as acting goes, there is no way these voice actors are flat. If you call this flat, you most certainly have not this "experience" that you are talking about. There is at least one actor that even won an award. Of course, your experience and common sense is probably better than the people that chose the voice actors though.
As far as experience on protagonists goes, if you really had this "experience", you probably can find a couple at least. The main problem is memory though.

Whatever.
It's almost the 2nd episode, so I'll look forward to that while seers see into the future.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote