View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 15:52   Link #578
Kreion

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
He could have just NOT used it anymore. Especially if he took C2's code.

Death was not his reward but his wish, given he thought Nunnally was dead and he had been isolated from everyone.

Besides, Suzaku is nowhere near as fit for the role of Zero as Lelouch is.

As far as the UFN goes, Ohgi deserves punishment himself for the betrayal. He abandoned them for an exchange for Japan that wasn't guaranteed.

Not to mention Cornelia shouldn't be left free either.
Well it would be much more likely that he took Charles's code, which is likely to have happened. Either way, it's always displayed Code users (after it has been activated by a death) to be unable to use geass.

But that's going off topic and has been discussed to death xD

As for the OVA, I did like it a lot: the animation was beautiful and the fight scenes were just the right length and speed to not take up too much time.

The characters are...well I'll be honest, I was hoping for some more unique characters. The female main is good, though I want to see how far her loyalty to the EU pans out, I will feel a bit put out if she starts drifting away from them too quickly considering her life is the military.

Akito himself is still up in the air for me, the 'shall I destroy that world' line sounded waaaay to much like Lelouch for my liking. But who knows, his geass and back-story may make him a more enjoyable character. But right now, I felt like the random group of people they pick up has a greater scope to be something other than a Suzaku-Lelouch cross-breed.

But we'll see.

On to the preview.

Spoiler for Teaser information and teaser:

The thing I really want to see is what each of the main characters would think of the other. It's unlikely for Lelouch's thoughts considering the time frame, but still, it would be interesting to at least see what Akito and Leila think of the Zero incident.
Kreion is offline   Reply With Quote