View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 19:52   Link #114
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
The AGE-1 is superior to the Zedas and Zedas-R. The latter just received small upgrades to x-rounder compatibility, that's it. For someone who claims to have watched the show, your memory of certain events, particularly those that contradict your opinions, is rather lacking. The Zedas-R was upgraded AFTER Zeheart left the colony, and even then it still couldn't keep up with his reaction speed, not to mention it broke down during its test . So yes, it was inferior to the AGE-1 because the AGE-1 never had any of those problems when Flit used, and Flit is shown to be a high level x-rounder, perhaps not as strong as Zeheart but pretty damn close.
AGE-1 was not superior to the Zedas without the Spallow configuration, the Zedas ran circles around it otherwise. (Hence my point, that even in a faster configured unit, the Zedas R, Zeheart was being out paced by a slower unit, the AGE-1 normal.) As for X-Rounder abilities, the comparison is faulty as your comparing a very much recently awakened powers of a kid to those of a trained military serviceman with trained and developed magic powers (a point you seem to continue to conveniently ignore). It is not unlikely that Flit's powers, being fresh, were simply not pushing the AGE-1 to its limits similarly to how Decil's were not pushing the limits on the Zedas at the time.

Zedas-R, in being a custom model, was certainly built and upgraded to match Zeheart's abilities long before its debut. What it receives later are further modifications. Otherwise, why make it a point of giving him a specialized machine? It means its built to match him. It was later upgraded to match his ever increasing abilities.

I'm actually checking each episode I reference as I write, but whatever.