Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 07:01   Link #2123
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
It's the opposite for me, I liked this season more than the first. I didn't really liked the forced drama in the previous season, especially since I knew it would all work out anyway. The addition of so many characters may have given it a bit of an unbalanced feeling, but if this is just a prelude to a third season (and I see no reason to assume it's not), I think that should sort itself out eventually.
I can see your point regarding the forced story, but I still think it was better even if it was forced. There wasn't really a story to this season. It was a just hodge-podge of one-episode stories, for the most part.

For me, none of the new characters really did it for me so it was a disappointment to see so many new ones added while characters like Leo, Eclair, and Yuki got less time; yes, each character still got a lot because they're so close to the main character, but it was significantly less than they had in the first season. Leo especially had less time compared to the other two.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote