View Single Post
Old 2010-02-15, 16:23   Link #104
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by uragayduck2 View Post
just downloaded the Catalog at 1:30 this morning. works perfectly fine for me so no problems to report here. i'm using PSP3000 as well and have the latest firmware. the only thing missing now is the Fate DLC which i am in the process of getting right now. even if getting imported PSN cards are at a jacked up price it's still worth it for this stuff. can't wait to get the Fate one.....though it's probably best to play that alone from what i'm hearing. darn it, they better make a StrikerS version as well (probably for the next game)
No, the Bind Breaker mini-game is the part where it's best to play alone somewhere with no one else around. There is a very high loli factor to that as well as the fact that there are a bunch of political correct people around you who would basically judge you on the spot. Everything else is just cute stuff to have around. All the included stuff is in my previous posts on Page 5. Includes what happens in Nanoha's DLC and Fate's DLC.

----------

Also to add, it seems that in the Vinette Clocks, Nanoha has a school uniform in Fate's Vinette Clock. While Fate has a maid outfit in Nanoha's Vinette Clock.

I could list probably all the possible activities and their outcomes but that would ruin the fun for people.

--------

Bind Breaker: Stages

Stage 1: Break the Bind Spell
Stage 2: Break the device and part of the Barrier Jacket
Stage 3: Break the outer part of the Barrier Jacket
Stage 4: Break the rest to reveal what the girl is wearing.

As noted before: Fate's Bind Breaker mini-game sounds VERY WRONG at times.

--------

-watches Fate-chan lolicons go to jail by the truckloads-

---------

Any questions what the DLC contains, please read my posts on Page 5. For any help with assistance please also read Page 5. General problems or questions will most likely be answered on Page 5, if not, please specify problem or question. Someone will assist, maybe me.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote