View Single Post
Old 2011-01-29, 06:44   Link #56
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post

So. Remember this pic? It supposedly hints that Sayaka will become a witch and fight Homura. Some people dismissed it as too farfeched, others just ignored it all together. But, with that in mind, let's take a look at this other pic:

Allow me to explain. The first pic is taken from episode 1. Right when Madoka exits the maze to find Homura fighting a super witch in a totally messed up world, there's a weird fast shot of this building. The second pic, which is obviously the same building, was taken from apisode 4, and is.... the hospital Kyouske is in. IMO, this hints the witch from the dream sequence is either Sayaka or Kyouske, the two characters we know are connected to that place. Now, if I add the previous pic, which show some similarities between the witch and Madoka's MG getup, then I say there's a real possibility that witch is indeed Sayaka.
Makes sense... but the building BG could just be the studio saving a few buck here or there. Sorry just had to poke a hole in it... but I'm still leaning toward Sayaka = witch in Ep.01.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote