Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 14:24   Link #27589
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
There is no such thing as "too strong a coincidence" without the sufficient evidence.
If you're arresting someone or putting someone on trial, sure. They were making a statement. That's all. You can have as much coincidence leading to links as you want at that point. And their "evidence" of no link is just that they haven't found it yet. The absense of evidence is not evidence of absense.

But, apparently you'd rather see these multitude of events, one of which has to be done in advance due to the way the mail system works, and just shrug your shoulders and say "Well, they can't possibly be connected. After all, we haven't found any evidence to support that yet."

Quote:
Frankly, you really should read what you wrote. You're only backtracking on your original statement.
Frankly, you should stop trying to tell me what I said when I'm the one who said it. Quite humorous you insist on knowing what I said moreso than I myself do, when you get so angry at people for supposedly doing it to you in other topics. So, a little less hypocracy and supposed mind reading, k?