View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 08:50   Link #189
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
I was a Sheryl fan since EP 1 deculture version on 24th december, because when i see "Macross" i already knew that the so called "bitchy" attitude is only a cover for a very deep charater, since it is plain to see that Sheryl was designed as "Misa" character and Ranka as "Minmai", and Misa started also as a demanding cold heart officer but later became very loveable. And aside a girl who say from her boobs "they give dreams and hope" is my dream girl!
Strawberry Pie!

Yeah I made the same connection during and Sheryl's character design was the only one in the show I thought was actually good when they first leaked, also not a fan of moe loli's though Ranka was pretty good compared to most in episode 1.

And I really liked the additional scenes in the tv broadcast, the way she recovered from the fall caused by Alto as well as playing up her bitchiness in an earlier scene. Than she verbally bitch slapped Alto in episode 3 when they parted after the shelter (Oh yes, I'll forgive you if you want to keep it in mind so you have something for tonight..) and it was over. Star Date and onwards have only added to everything!